Bookkeeping for Entrepreneurs
Basic Bookkeeping for Entrepreneurs
Learn the basic concepts of bookkeeping and start winning at the numbers game called ‘business’
What you’ll learn
- Accounting Terminologies
- The Different Accounting Methods; Cash Vs. Acrual
- How to Keep Track of Your Business
- Understanding and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Know What is Payroll Accounting and It’s Terminologies
- Financial Planning and Budgetting
- and much much more!
- No Requirements; Complete Beginner
We all know that business is a ‘numbers’ game. In order to win any game, you need to know the rules! Business is no exception. In this course, you will be learning the basics of bookkeeping. Basically, how to measure the health of your business and make sure that it stays healthy as well.
No previous knowledge of accounting or bookkeeping is required. We are going to start very basic and bring it up bit by bit. You will be learning things that you can start implementing right away in your own business to measure where you business is at and how to get where you want to go using the numbers.
You will learn the different accounting methods and why one is better to use for your company than the other and also how to create and interpret financial statements as well as financial plans and budgetting.
We have kept it simple so to be effective. I believe in practicality and putting these skills into practice will benefit you 100%.
Sign up now and learn the basics behind bookkeeping! I will see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Business Owners
- Non-Profit Founders
- Anyone who wants to become better in bookkeeping
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 33
- Assessments Yes
Entrepreneurship' and bookkeeping
- Intro to Bookkeeping for Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Terminologies – Part 1
- Introduction to Terminologies – Part 2
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Your Business
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Other Financial Statements
- Payroll Accounting and Terminology
- End of Period Procedures
- Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control