The Entrepreneurs Roadmap
What you’ll learn
- How to Test your Business Idea before Bringing to the Market
- What is the Best Legal Structure for your Business
- How To Get Financing For Your Business
- How To Do Market Analysis and Increase Sales
- What Would Be The Best Organizational Structure
- How To Create and Interpret Financial Statements
- How To Hire the Best People and Manage Them
- What’s the Best Entrepreneurial Perspective to Have
- How To Avoid Entrepreneurial Exhaustion
- and Much Much More!
- No previous knowledge required.
Welcome to the A to Z Business Course which will give you all of the tools that you need in order to start your own business! Do you have a business idea that you want to see turn into a reality? Or you already have a business and want it to grow exponentially? Then this is the right course for you!
In these lectures, I will guide you on a treacherous, but exciting and ultimately satisfying entrepreneurial journey. This course will be your roadmap to not only reach your destination but be a great success at the end as well.
I am a serial entrepreneur, coach, consultant and author. I have begun several businesses from scratch and have coached many others to do the same successfully. I have a Master Degree in Business Management from the University of Netherlands Antiless and Hofstra University and am currently doing my Doctorate in Business Administration as well.
Every lecture ends with practical assignments for you to do in order to put what you are learning into practice. Knowledge without action is meaningless so be sure to do the assignments as well.
I guarantee that you will benefit from this course and that you will be able to start any business that you can dream off by the end of it and run it successfully.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Established Entrepreneurs
- Anyone with a Business Idea that want to turn it into a reality
- Business Students
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 88
- Assessments Yes
BZ Course - The Entrepreneurs Roadmap
- Intro for The Entrepreneurs Roadmap
- How To Find a Great Idea and Understanding Your Market
- Prototype – Making Your Idea a Reality
- Defining Your Business Model
- Choosing The Right Business Structure
- Starting Your Business Plan
- Market Analysis and Marketing Strategy
- Business Logistics and Operations
- Organizational Structure and Management Teams
- Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Cash Flow Statement and Performance Measures
- Conducting Risk Analysis
- Finishing Your Business Plan
- How To Finance Your Business
- From Home Office to Social Media
- Starting a Family Business
- Buying a Franchise or Other Business
- Understanding Intellectual Property
- Managing Human Resource
- The Customer’s Experience and Your Brand
- Entrepreneurial Perspectives
- Entrepreneurial Exhaustion
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- The Successful Entrepreneur